Contact Pastor Anne
Notice: Current POLICY
June 1, 2020
To the Congregation and Friends of Collbran Congregational, United Church of Christ Church:
An answer to many prayers, we are now able to move forward and re-engage with each other from the pews of our church.
We will begin worship in the sanctuary on Sunday, June 7th at 10:00AM. Please remember, 10:00AM is our standard service time for the summer months. In accordance with Mesa County Health Department, the State of Colorado, and the Rocky Mountain Conference of the United Church of Christ, there will be some stipulations that we will abide by. Please understand these guidelines are from the above entities and are put in place for your safety and the safety of others.
- Maintain physical distancing, leaving 6 feet between individuals or family groups.
- Please be seated using every other pew.
- Wear a face covering, with the exception of young children or those who it may compromise their health.
- High risk populations should limit public contact and stay at home as much as possible.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the church.
- Enter and exit through the front doors and we will be dismissed by rows.
- There will be no after worship mingling or coffee hour.
- Sealed communion elements will be available at the doors.
- Offering will be collected at the front doors.
- Children will stay in the pews with their families during the children’s message.
- At this time, the building will not be used for other purposes.
Please continue to enjoy the worship service from home if you have any symptoms of illness. Pastor Anne will continue to send the worship service via email and U.S. mail weekly.
We look forward to worshiping with you all. Please know our prayers continue to be with our congregation, community, and country.
The Collbran Congregational, United Church of Christ Council
Collbran Congregational Church
2003 High Street, Collbran CO 81624